#CyberMonday is Right for Competitive Change
#CyberMonday has become the #1 online shopping day of the year – In order to keep a competitive advantage, business leaders must follow these steps to drive a competitive change.
List for Competitive Change:
- Know Your Conditions of Satisfaction.
- Have a winning attitude – get over your fear and be a beginner.
- Know your business and the business of good management.
- Have enough money and capital to move ahead.
- Pay attention to details.
- Build a team that can succeed.
- Manage your time better – get out of the way and delegate.
- Have the tools to complete the job you promised.
- Keep the customer satisfied with your quality and responsiveness.
- Compete smartly and power through your promises.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!