Whether you’re on a plane traveling to your next meeting, taking vacation on the beach, or out on the prairie, there are five must-read books you need to bring with you. It’s a list of new bestsellers and old classics and, no matter the season, every entrepreneur should have a well-read, dog-eared copy of each on their shelf.
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The CMO Social Media Handbook by Peter Friedman
- Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Bonus: Running the Gauntlet and The Mirror Test
To read the full article, visit: 5 Must-Read Books for Entrepreneurs This Summer.