Making Marketing Work by MarketFrames®
Los Angeles, February 2014
As marketing rapidly evolves, senior marketing leaders are faced with more opportunities and challenges than ever before. In order for marketing to survive and thrive, marketing resources must now be integrally connected to core business objectives, and effectively and efficiently coordinated across the extended business.
Specifically designed for director level marketing leaders and above, this 2 1/2-day course will share MarketFrames® powerful marketing system framework, leadership strategies, best practices, and tools to be a more effective marketing leader. We lay the groundwork for describing, building and running an interconnected marketing system with high business impact inside and outside your company.
Making Marketing Work, a “roll up your sleeves” course presented by American Marketing Association, MarketFrames and The Hazylett Group combines interactive presentations and hands on exercises and tools with engaging discussions about real-time marketing issues and proven solutions. Participants will develop critical skills to build and manage cutting-edge marketing organizations in their firms today and tomorrow.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of today’s marketing leaders
- Learn to establish and expand marketing’s role as a critical business function
- Sharpen essential skills to be an even more effective marketing leader
- Tools to systematically diagnose, design and run a high-impact marketing organization
- Best practices to orchestrate marketing resources across the entire business
- Roadmap for making marketing work in your company
Join us for 2 1/2-days of learning and networking from the biggest names in marketing.
- Introductions and overview of the course
- Opportunities and challenges facing senior marketing leaders
- Re-defining the role and scope of marketing
- Developing a holistic, networked view marketing
- Mapping the work of marketing in a systematic way
- Designing an effective and robust marketing organization
- Governing the organization through critical control points
- Building processes and communities to increase marketing alignment
- Developing a powerful view of marketing investments
- Influencing and orchestrating extended marketing resources
- Planning and pacing marketing
- Measuring and optimizing the marketing system
- Diagnosing your marketing organizational capabilities
- Developing the leadership skills necessary to manage change
- Using the toolkit: a roadmap for making marketing work in your organization
Location & Hotel Information
To Be Announced